1/10th Scale HG-P415 4×4 Civilian Hummer Upgraded ARTR w/ LEDs and Sounds Black
Frequently Bought Together
LEGENDHOBBY.com presents the Officially Licensed GM 1/10 CIVILIAN HUMMER 4X4 Vehicle HG P415 that is ready to amaze you with is highly scaled out looks, sounds, lights and most importantly with its incredible off-road prowess! The HUMMER is an ARTR vehicle (Only batteries are required, and are sold separately)and will operate on 2s or 6-cell packs! Your new exciting 1/10 HUMMER is equipped with the following: Complete sound and LED lights; scale hood which opens up to 90-degrees; scale rear cargo doors that opens up; scale engine cover; scale foldable side mirrors; functioning hood latches; functioning tailgate; all-terrain rubber tires; realistic scale interior; central transmission design; 2-speed High/Low transmission ratio; independent suspension system and more. This ARTR version includes a very nice factory installed 16-channel radio system, servo, ESC, light control module, sound module, LED lights – you provide the batteries. This 1/10 HUMMER is available in Metallic Red and Midnight Black paint schemes.
NOTE: Minor assembly steps are required. If you do not know how to assemble or install a product, please ask your local r/c club members for assistance. We do not guarantee product compatibility with other aftermarket branded products. Extra hardware and/or permanent modification may be required to install some products. Some products may eliminate certain OEM features.
***Please note this is the factory upgraded version with Head Light LEDs and a working sound system***
This listing is specifically for the MIDNIGHT BLACK VERSION. These 1/10 HUMMER’s are available in 2 different color options: Metallic Red and Midnight Black. Please refer to other listings for the other available color!
Fitted with a full hard body, fully opening doors and top speed of 18 + mph (30+km/h), this all-new 1/10 4WD HUMMER is hitting the Scale R/C scene by storm! Your 1/10 HUMMER is loaded with features other vehicles only offer as options! It comes standard with a two-speed transmission, full time 4WD, front and rear diff locks and fully independent suspension.
All of the doors can be opened individually and feature independent door locks to secure them into place. The front hood and rear door may also be opened. More scale details are found under the hood including a fully scaled out engine bay. A sturdy carrying case is included that can be used to transport and store your HUMMER with the radio inside. Thanks to the counter rotating driveshafts, no torque twist the HUMMER accelerates in a straight line without the front end lifting up.
- Portal Axles
- 2 Speed Transmission w/ Neutral
- Full time 4WD
- Full Independent Suspension System
- Alloy Frame
- Metal Chassis Parts
- 2 Speed transmission ratio: H=1:5.0 L=1:12.83
- Shaft transmission ratio: 1:1.4
- Size: 18.58 in x 8.94 x 10.51 in ( 472x227x267mm)(LxWxH)
- Wheelbase: 12.95 in (329mm)
- Width: 8.85 in (225mm)
- Tire: 3.94 in x 1.5 inches (100x38mm) (HxW)
- Wheel Size: Beadlock 1.9″ 25x38x52
- Motor: 550 sized Brushed
- Pinion Gear: 12T
- ESC: 160A
- Steering Servo: 9kg Metal Gear Servo
- Gear Shift Servo: 9g (included)
- 16-Channel 2.4Ghz Radio TX & RX (installed)
- Radio range: >328 ft (100m)
- Max speed: 18+mph (30+km/h)
- Detailed ABS molded hard body
- Doors can open and close, including hood, rear door
- OPTIONAL UPGRADE AVAILABLE : Grill Guard, Side Tube Steps, Roof Rack w/ LED’s Rear Ladder Rack, Front/Rear Bumper Upgrade with Front Winch and Spare Tire
- 1/10 GM HUMMER H1 4WD OFFICIALLY LICENSED VEHICLE ARTR
- Motor (550) & ESC
- Radio: 16-Channel 2.4 Ghz TX & RX
- Steering Servo
- 2-Speed Servo
- 5mm, 2.0mm, and 2.5mm hex wrench tool set
- Hardware set
Customer Provides (not included)
- Lipo Battery 7.4V
- Transmitter Battery (6xAA)
Product total weight:
- 4lbs (9.7kgs)
Used under the direct supervision of an adult
Recommended age: 14+
Not suitable for children under 36 months of age. Choking hazard due to small parts.
What would you like to know about this product?