HIMARK Electric Retracts 25-46 Size Main Retracts With Wire Struts AM-03
HIMARK Electric Retracts 25-46 Size Main Retracts With Wire Strut Legs – AM-03 (90 Degree Version)
(Mains and Nose retracts sold separately)
The main retracts are supplied with coiled wire struts, adjustable axles, wheel collars, Allen wrenches and a 3-into-1 wire harness.
Specifications (Subject to change or improvement without notice.)
- Current draw at Idle 5mA
- Operating 900mA (maximum)
- Pulse width trigger points: Down 1.331ms, Up 1.690ms
- Operation with FM and DSM
- FM 22ms frame rate, 5V signal
- DSM 20ms frame rate, 3.3V signal
- Sequence time: @ 4.8V 2.75sec, @ 6.0V 2.50sec, @ 7.4V 2.25sec
- Operating voltage range: 4.8 – 6.0V
- Aircraft weight: 5 lbs – 9.5 lbs
- Unit weight: Main gear 2.8 ounces each
Helpful hints to ensure your gear last longer.
- Avoid actuating while model is sitting on its landing gear as this will cause the gear to strip.
- Make sure nothing is causing binding in path of landing gear, failure to do so may cause permanent damage to gear.
- Allow gear to fully cycle up or down before hitting switch. Quickly changing direction up/down/up/down in rapid succession without allowing gear to finish cycling fully up or down may cause damage to gear.
- Add removable thread locker to all set screws that hold axle/strut together.
- Best practice is to file flat spot where screws hold axles onto struts.
What would you like to know about this product?