HIMARK Electric Retracts 60-120 Size Main Retracts With Wire Struts AM-05
HIMARK Electric Retracts 60-120 Size Main Retracts With Wire Strut Legs – AM-05 (90 Degree Version)
The main retracts are supplied with coiled wire struts, plus adjustable axles, wheel collars, Allen wrenches and a 3-into-1 wire harness.
Specifications (Subject to change or improvement without notice.)
- 90 Degree Retract Actuation Version
- Current draw at Idle 5mA
- Operating 900mA (maximum)
- Pulse width trigger points: Down 1.331ms, Up 1.690ms
- Operation with FM and DSM
- FM 22ms frame rate, 5V signal
- DSM 20ms frame rate, 3.3V signal
- Sequence time: @ 4.8V 1.25sec, @ 6.0V 1.0sec, @ 7.4V 0.8sec
- Operating voltage range: 4.8 – 7.4V
- Aircraft weight: 7.5- 15 lbs
- Unit weight: Main gear 4.6 ounces each
Helpful hints to ensure your gear last longer.
- Avoid actuating while model is sitting on its landing gear as this will cause the gear to strip.
- Make sure nothing is causing binding in path of landing gear, failure to do so may cause permanent damage to gear.
- Allow gear to fully cycle up or down before hitting switch. Quickly changing direction up/down/up/down in rapid succession without allowing gear to finish cycling fully up or down may cause damage to gear.
- Add removable thread locker to all set screws that hold axle/strut together.
- Best practice is to file flat spot where screws hold axles onto struts.
What would you like to know about this product?