LEGEND HOBBY 86″ A-1 SKYRAIDER DROP TANK SET WITH PYLONS
LEGEND HOBBY 86″ A-1 SKYRAIDER
DROP TANK SET WITH PYLONS
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the LEGEND HOBBY 86″ A-1 SKYRAIDER DROP TANK SET WITH PYLONS. The models are leaving the factory at the end of July and you can have your ordnance package ready to install by time of arrival! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an ordnance package from this container, order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your LEGEND HOBBY 86″ A-1 SKYRAIDER DROP TANK SET WITH PYLONS. Your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
LEGEND HOBBY 86″ A-1 SKYRAIDER “DROP TANK” Set. Formed of fiberglass construction, includes (3) drop tank set with pylon mounts for use on the LEGEND HOBBY 86″ A-1 SKYRAIDER ARF and ARC models. This set will greatly enhance the scale fidelity of your already great looking A-1 SKYRAIDER! We offer an electronic release mechanism to allow your drop tanks to be released in flight via radio control. Order now and enjoy your “mission ready” Skyraider!
(3) Pylons ready to accept ERM Electronic Release Mechanism
(2) Outer Drop Tanks
(1) Center Napalm Type Drop Tank
***Model and rockets not included.***
SAFETY NOTICE, PLEASE READ!
Please remember to BE SAFE! You and you alone are responsible for safety. Can cause injury if misused. While flying your model & using your simulated ordnance, keep in mind that once an object is released from your model in flight, it becomes a projectile and is no longer under your control. Do not release anything from an R/C model unless all conditions are right for a safe drop. Only perform dropping operations in a wide open area and always announce your intentions to any bystanders/spectators/fellow pilots. Do not release over or near people, buildings, vehicles, power lines, other models, property, etc.
DO NOT PUT ANY FLAMMABLES, EXPLOSIVES, CHEMICALS, OR ANYTHING HEAVY OR HAZARDOUS INTO THESE PRODUCTS. THIS IS NO JOKE!
It is up to the end user to determine if products are suitable and safe for their model and flying site, and to make the final judgment on operational safety and model airworthiness. User should adhere to AMA guidelines at all times. You get the point. Use a little common sense… enjoy the hobby, don’t jeopardize it.
Buyers/ users agree to abide by the conditions above, and by purchasing or using these products buyers/users will accept all responsibility and liability of product use. VQ WARBIRDS, LEGEND HOBBY, its employees, affiliates, and partners will not be held liable or accountable in any way for any mishap/accident involving this product due to improper assembly techniques, use, misuse, or abuse of these products. If user/ buyer cannot agree to these conditions, please return products to place of purchase in unused condition or discard.
What would you like to know about this product?