MOTORSPATZ 2.5M GLIDER BLUE/WHITE
Pre-Order NOW/ Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before ordering:
- We are now accepting pre-orders for the MOTORSPATZ 2.5M GLIDER BLUE/WHITE MODEL. The current expected arrival date for this shipment is Late December +/- 2017. Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page. Exact arrival dates are not exact as there are many variables that can speed up or delay the arrival. Please note if you pre-order you are guaranteed a model included in the shipment. We cannot “reserve” a model from the shipment if it is not pre-paid.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive a unit from this shipment. We will not have another shipment before late Spring after this one! So please plan ahead!!!
- In order to reserve your MOTORSPATZ 2.5M GLIDER BLUE/WHITE model your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
- Pre-order here now!
VQ MOTORSPATZ 2.5M GLIDER BLUE/WHITE
The Scheibe SF-24 Motorspatz (Motor Sparrow in English) is a West German high-wing, single-seat motor glider that was designed by Egon Scheibe and produced by lt Scheibe Flugzeugbau.
Derived from the unpowered Scheibe Spatz, the Motor Spatz was described in 1983 by Soaring Magazine as “one of the more primitive of the breed of self-launching sailplanes”.
VQ MOTORSPATZ 2.5M GLIDER BLUE/WHITE 99″ Wingspan
- Materials: Laser cut balsa and ply
- Wingspan: 99″ (2520 mm)
- Length: 44″ (1120 mm)
- Weight: 2.8- 3 lbs (1.30-1.40 kg)
- Engine: Boost 40 equivalent electric motor/esc
- Boost 160 with Lipo 22.2V – 5000 mAh x 2
- Radio req: 4 channel / 4 servos
- Also available in yellow/red
– Fully covered in weathered detail
– Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
– Two piece wing with aluminium wing joiner
– Big battery hatch for Electric version
– Electric Motor mount
– Assembly instructions with stage photos
– Electric motor mount
– Aluminium wing joiner
– Decals and all hardware
Does not include: radio gear/equipment, engine/motor, glue, general assembly supplies or silicone fuel line.
What would you like to know about this product?