MOTORSPATZ 2.5M GLIDER YELLOW/RED
- OUT OF STOCK
VQ MOTORSPATZ 2.5M GLIDER BLUE/WHITE
The Scheibe SF-24 Motorspatz (Motor Sparrow in English) is a West German high-wing, single-seat motor glider that was designed by Egon Scheibe and produced by lt Scheibe Flugzeugbau.
Derived from the unpowered Scheibe Spatz, the Motor Spatz was described in 1983 by Soaring Magazine as “one of the more primitive of the breed of self-launching sailplanes”.
VQ MOTORSPATZ 2.5M GLIDER YELLOW/RED 99″ Wingspan
- Materials: Laser cut balsa and ply
- Wingspan: 99″ (2520 mm)
- Length: 44″ (1120 mm)
- Weight: 2.8- 3 lbs (1.30-1.40 kg)
- Engine: Boost 40 equivalent electric motor/esc
- Boost 160 with Lipo 22.2V – 5000 mAh x 2
- Radio req: 4 channel / 4 servos
- Also available in yellow/red
– Fully covered in weathered detail
– Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
– Two piece wing with aluminium wing joiner
– Big battery hatch for Electric version
– Electric Motor mount
– Assembly instructions with stage photos
– Electric motor mount
– Aluminium wing joiner
– Decals and all hardware
Does not include: radio gear/equipment, engine/motor, glue, general assembly supplies or silicone fuel line.
What would you like to know about this product?