- FAIRCHILD PT-19 WWII accurate color scheme
- Full Aerobatic Fight Capabilities
- High Quality Balsa and balsa Plywood Offer Lightweight, State-of-the-art Construction
- Accurate Scale Outline and Appearance, Including Tail Surfaces
- Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
- Scale oleo landing gear with painted ABS covers
- Dummy scale exhaust and roll over pylon
- Detailed cockpits with lightweight painted pilots
- Loaded with intricate scale add-ons
- Two Piece Wing Make for Easy Assembly and Disassembly, As Well As Easy Transport To And From The Flying Field
- The Factory-Applied Oracover Covering Trim Scheme Captures the Accurate Colors
- Highly Detailed Cockpit and Painted Fiberglass Cowl…
- Hand Painted Pilots
- Extensive Hardware Package Included
SEAGULL FAIRCHILD PT-19 80.5″ PRIMARY TRAINER SEA136
SEAGULL FAIRCHILD PT-19 SEA136
PRE-ORDER NOW! NEXT BATCH OF PT-19 MODELS LEAVE FACTORY END OF JUNE 2021!
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the SEAGULL MODELS 80.5″” PT-19 MODEL. The models are leaving the factory at end of JUNE, 2021! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t be until Fall/Winter 2021, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your SEAGULL MODELS 80.5″ PT-19 MODEL your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
Wingspan …………………………….. 80.5 in (204.5 cm)
Wing area ……………………………. 965.7 sq.in (62.3 sq.dm)
Approximate flying weight ………. 11.9 lbs (5.4 kg)
Length ………………………………… 58.6 in (148.8 cm)
Recommended engine size ……. .91-1.20 cu in 2-4 stroke/electric equivalent
Radio: 6 channels with 8 servos
Flying Skill Level: Intermediate
ITEM CODE: SEA136
The Fairchild PT-19, a World War II military trainer, has been a popular choice for scale model pilots for decades because of its classic looks, stable flying characteristics, and a bit of nostalgia thrown in. Seagull has done a terrific job of making this PT-19 ARF look as scale as possible, including deluxe scale features like oleo sprung main landing gear, split flaps, exhaust pipes, pilots, cockpit detail and the classic U.S. Army Air Corps blue and yellow trainer color scheme. Looks great on those low fly-bys.
This unique aircraft with its scale finish proudly offers, flaps, painted pilots and delightful and popular colour scheme. As with all Seagull models, it is finished in Oracover, as this gives it a real scale detail finish. Complete with Seagull’s renowned quality accessory pack, which includes, fule tank, wheels, retracts, scale decals and fittings – WOW!
What would you like to know about this product?