SEAGULL MODELS 75″ T-34 MENTOR BLUE/YELLOW SEA240B
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: SEAGULL MODELS 75" T-34 MENTOR BLUE/YELLOW SEA240B($474.95)
- HIMARK Electric Retract 60-120 Size Nose Retract With Wire Strut AM-06(
- HIMARK Electric Retracts 60-120 Size Main Retracts With Wire Struts AM-05(
- Hitec D645MW Wide Voltage Super Torque Digital Metal Gear Servo(
- Hitec HS-645MG High Torque Metal Gear Servo(
- RCGF 20cc RE Stinger(
- RCGF 26cc RE Stinger(
SEAGULL MODELS 75″ WINGSPAN
T-34 MENTOR 20CC – SEA 240B
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the SEAGULL MODELS 75″ T-34 MENTOR BLUE/YELLOW SEA240B. The models are scheduled to arrive by end of February 2023! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t leave factory until Summer 2023, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your SEAGULL MODELS 75″ T-34 MENTOR BLUE/YELLOW SEA240B your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
The Beechcraft T-34 Mentor was designed in 1948 as a more economical replacement for the AT-6/SNJ airplanes that the U.S. military used to train pilots during WWII. It was derived from the civilian Beechcraft Bonanza. The T-34 had a long and productive service life in the hands of the U.S.A.F., U.S. Navy, and Coast Guard, as well as many foreign countries. Some T-34s still remain in military service over six decades after it was first designed. Surplus T-34s have become one of the most sought after civilian warbirds because of its economical operation and fine flying qualities. Seagull Models has captured the look and performance of the T-34 Mentor in this beautiful sport scale ARF. The airframe is conventional built balsa and plywood construction, yet modern laser-cut design allows the airplane to be kept light and strong. Suitable for glow, gas, or electric power. Includes fixed landing gear with oleo shock absorbing gear struts (the landing gear mounts are designed to fit optional electric retracts).
- A classic balsa and plywood ARF (Almost-Ready-To-Fly)
- Suitable for Glow, Gas, or Electric power
- All major components are factory built and finished
- Modern construction using CAD design and laser-cut parts
- Excellent scale appearance
- Covered in genuine UltraCote®
- Finished with a matte clear coat for a realistic warbird finish
- Outstanding flight performance
- Operational flaps
- 2-piece plug-in wing for easy transport
- Strong aluminum wing joiner tube
- Painted fiberglass cowling
- Removable top hatch
- Two hand painted pilots
- Dual elevator servos with pushrods
- Complete hardware pack
Wing Span: 74.8 in. (1900 mm)
Wing Area: 848.5 sq. in. (54.7 dm2)
Length: 56.3 in. (1430 mm)
Flying Weight (approx.): 11.2 lbs. (5.1 kg)
Power Options: Gas: 20 – 22 cc
Glow: .90 – 1.20 cu. in.
Electric Motor: 1700 – 2000 watt;
250-400 kv (i.e. Power 110)
Radio Req.: 6-Channel with 11 Servos
What would you like to know about this product?