SEAGULL MODELS 80″ FOCKE-WULF FW-190 33cc-40cc – SEA-257
Frequently Bought Together
80″ FOCKE-WULF FW-190
33cc-40cc – SEA-257
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the Seagull Models 80″ Fw-190 SEA-257. The models are leaving the factory at end of March 2021! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t be until Late Summer 2021, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your Seagull Models 80″ Fw-190 SEA-257, your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
If any German front line fighter of the Second World War had the ability to strike fear into the hearts of allied pilots then the Fw190 was surely it. Superior to the Spitfire V in all but its turn radius it wasn’t until the introduction of Supermarine’s Mk.IX in 1942 that the tables could be turned. Even so the 190 remained a thorn in the RAF’s side for some considerable time and earned long-term respect, not least from those who flew it. So, what better model to pair with Seagull’s new 86” Spitfire than this hugely evocative 80” span Luftwaffe legend? Can you see what we’re doing here? Yes, you’ve got it – grab a friend, buy one of each and prepare for some 1/5-scale tail chase action. Beautifully matched in both era and performance the Fw190 is the perfect adversary for the Spit and an obvious choice for anyone with a large-scale Axis fighter on their wish list.
Offering a convenient one-piece wing, split flaps, retracts, an authentic matt finish, drop tank, cannons, undercarriage fairings, a pilot, a sprung tail wheel, and numerous other scale details, this is a great deal of model for the money, one that’s sure to reward your investment over and over as you become familiar with, and grow to admire, this convincing version of the aeroplane that was menacingly nicknamed Butcher Bird.
GIANT SCALE 80″ FOCKE-WULF FW-190 MODEL 33-35cc ARF – SEA257
Wingspan: 80.0 in / 2033mm
Wing Area: 1083.8 sq.in / 69.9 dm²
Weight: 15.4 lbs / 7 kg
Length: 62.9 in / 159.7 cm
Engine/Motor size: 33cc-40cc
Servo: 6 channels 10 servos
ITEM CODE : SEA257
- Authentic split flaps
- Factory covered in matt Oracover
- Mechanical retracts included
- Scale colour scheme.
- Optional electric conversion kit
- Lightweight and tough CNC cut balsa and ply construction
- Factory painted fibreglass cowl
- One piece wing for speedy field assembly
- Suits petrol, electric or glow power
What’s in the box
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered fuselage
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered wing set
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered tail set
- 1 x Clear canopy moulding
- 1 x Factory painted glass fibre cowl
- 1 x Aluminium tubular wing joiner
- 1 x Sprung mechanical retract set
- 1 x Pilot figure
- 1 x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, fuel tank etc.)
- 1 x Electric power conversion kit
- 1 x Sprung / steerable tail wheel unit
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual
Needed to complete
- 1 x 33 – 40cc gas engine, glow engine or electric equivalent
- 1 x 6-channel (minimum) computer transmitter and receiver combo
- 1 x Propeller to suit your engine / motor
- 10 x Standard size, digital, high torque, metal gear servos
*** Servos, radio gear, engines/motor/batteries , aluminum spinner hub, not included***
What would you like to know about this product?