IN STOCK FEB 26, 2022 – ORDER NOW!
SEAGULL A6M2 ZERO 67″ MASTER EDITION KIT – MST01123
Wingspan …………………………….. 67″ (1702 mm)
Wing area ……………………………. 761 sq in (49.09 sq dm)
Approximate flying weight ………. 9.3 lbs (4.22 kg)
Length ………………………………… 51.10″ (1298 mm)
Recommended engine size ……. 10-5cc Gas (.60-.90 glow engine)/Electric Equivalent
Radio: 6-9 channel & 9 Standard Servos (2 Aileron, 2 Flap, 2 Retracts, 1 Throttle, 1 Elevator, and 1 Rudder)
Flying Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
ITEM CODE: MST01123
Thanks to SEAGULL MODELS you can now own this awesome all wood kit and enjoy crafting your very own 67″ Wingspan Japanese ZERO Warbird! The highly agile and fast A6M ZERO is one of the most notorious Japanese fighters of WWII. This model kit is of the highest quality laser cut balsa/ply with an accurate outline and requires minimal shaping and crafting thanks to its well thought out assembly. High quality vacuum formed plastic parts such as radial engine cover/baffle, pylon for center drop tank, and even a pilot figure bust is included! Full size crisply printed plans allow builder refer parts for correct use during assembly! A high quality fiberglass cowling, LED Wing Tip Lights, generous decal sheet and more round off this impressive kit! As with all Seagull models, this one gives allows for a real scale outline, a relatively fast build and great flying characteristics. You’ve been itching to actually build a wood model of this WWII LEGEND,,, the time is now to order your dream kit today!
- Laser Cut First Rate Quality Balsa and Aircraft Plywood
- Fiberglass Cowling
- Decal Sheet
- Full Size Plans for accurate building/reference during build
- Aluminum Mechanical Main Gear Retracts
- Aluminum Wing Tube with Cardboard tube liner
- Plastic Molded Drop Tank
- Accurate Scale Outline and Appearance, Including Tail Surfaces
- Quality balsa and aircraft plywood construction for a strong and light airframe
- Functional flaps allow for greater flight envelope and improved flight characteristics
- Pilot Bust Figure and cockpit dash decal included
- Included Wing Tip LED Lighting Set adds to the already great appearance and scale looks
- Generous quality hardware package included
List of Most Items Needed to Complete Kit
- Engine of your choice. Recommended 75 – 91 two-stroke, 91 – 100 four-stroke, 15cc petrol
- Covering and any other added details of your choice.
- 6-channel (minimum) transmitter and receiver combo.
- (8) Standard size servos. Recommended HS-5645MG
- 1x Glue. Recommended ZAP thin, Medium and ZAP epoxy 5min or 30min
*** Adhesives, building tools, servos, radio gear, engines/motor/batteries , not included***