SEAGULL MODELS BUCKER BU-133 JUNGMEISTER – SEA212Y
PRE-ORDER MID OCTOBER! NEXT BATCH OF MODELS
LEAVE FACTORY END OF DEC 2021!
Bucker BU-133 Jungmeister– SEA212Y
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the SEAGULL MODELS BUCKER BU-133 JUNGMEISTER 65″ WINGSPAN SEA212Y. The models are leaving the factory at end of DEC, 2021! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t be until SPRING 2022, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your SEAGULL MODELS BUCKER BU-133 JUNGMEISTER 65″ WINGSPAN SEA212Y your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
The Seagull Bücker Bü-133 Jungmeister 1650 mm is a sport scale model of the legend with four ailerons for rapid roll rate. Like the legendary Jungmeister, it has an outstanding aerobatic capability and is a light airplane of balsa and plywood construction.
- A sport scale model of a legendary airplane
- Outstanding aerobatic capability
- Four ailerons for rapid roll rate
- Light weight balsa and plywood construction
- CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
- Covered in genuine UltraCote®
- Plug-in top & bottom wings for easy transport
- Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiners
- Painted fiberglass cowl
- Scale dummy engine insert
- Ready-to-install main landing gear
- Unique scale main wheel fenders
- Shock absorbing tailwheel assembly
- Detailed instrument panel and hand-painted pilot
- Complete hardware pack
The Bücker Bü-133 Jungmeister was a production biplane built in Germany before World War II and in Spain during the war. Its modest size, plus a high power-to-weight ratio, with ailerons on both upper and lower wings, made it an excellent aerobatic aircraft. The aircraft dominated the aerobatic scene in Europe and the United States during the mid-1930s and 1940s and its aerobatic performance was far greater than any other aerobatic biplane at that time.
The Seagull Model BUNKER BU 133 was designed with the intermediate/advanced sport flyer in mind. It is a semi-scale airplane which is easy to fly and quick to assemble. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa, plywood to make it stronger than the average ARTF, yet the design allows the aeroplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you already. The motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed. Flying the BUNKER BU 133 is simply a joy.
What you need
- 1 x 4 – 6 Channel Radio
- 1 x 2-Stroke or 1x 120 4-Stroke Engine
- 1 x Throttle Servo
- 2 x Elevator Servos
- 1 x Rudder Servo
- 2 x Aileron Servos
Wingspan 65.0 in (165 cm).
Wing area 1240.0 sq.in (80.0 sq.dm).
Overall length 146.80 cm / 57.8 in
Flying weight 5 kg / 11 lbs
Power system Nitro 2-stroke .90 or 4-stroke 1.20 or gasoline 20-22 cc
Radio 4 channels
CG (Centre of Gravity) 43-51 mm from the leading edge of the bottom wing.
Colour scheme Yellow
Assembly time (approx.) 10 – 15 hours
What would you like to know about this product?