SEAGULL MODELS CASSUTT 3M RACER 65in SEA164 SB – SKY BLUE
Frequently Bought Together
SEAGULL MODELS CASSUTT 3M RACER
65″ WINGSPAN SEA164 SB – SKY BLUE PRE-ORDER NOW MODELS DEPARTING FACTORY END OF MAY 2022!
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the SEAGULL MODELS CASSUTT 3M RACER 65in SEA164 SB-SKY BLUE. The models are departing the factory at end of MAY 2022. Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t leave factory until late Summer/Early Fall 2022, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your SEAGULL MODELS CASSUTT 3M RACER 65in SEA164 SB-SKY BLUE, your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
- SEAGULL MODELS CASSUTT 3M RACER 65in SEA164 SB-SKY BLUE
The full size Cassutt 111M racer is a kit aircraft that has been designed and developed over the years to compete in the hugely competitive series of Formula One Class racing.All the Formula One Class aircraft use the same engine to allow for some pretty close and exciting racing and the engine used is a Continental O-200 engine 100hp. This is not a large engine but because of the size of the aircraft they can reach speeds of up to 250MPH!The wingspan of the full size is just 15 foot and the normal G range is 8 with a maximum of 12!! Seagull models like to be different so they made this stunning representation of the full size N5381 registered Cassutt 111M Racer aircraft and this model really does rock! Its Fast, it’s Sleek, it’s Aerobatic and it’s a real Eye Catcher!
- Laser-cut ply & balsa wood parts
- Decal sheet included but not applied allowing modeler to apply favorite final race # and markings
- Pilot included
- For fuel or electric power
- Large top-hatch makes battery-changing easy
- Easy-flying virtues but aerobatic too
- Electric conversion set included
- Full hardware set including fuel tank, engine mount, wheels, spinner etc.
- Factory fiberglass wheel pants and cowl
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manual
- Also Available in : Sky Blue/White, Black/White, Solid Yellow, Solid White, and Uncovered
- WINGSPAN: 65 in / 165cm
- WING AREA: 1038.5 sq in / 67 dm
- FUSELAGE LENGTH: 70.8 in / 179.8cm
- APPROX FLYING WEIGHT: 12.1-13.9lbs (5.5-6.3Kg)
- Recommended Engine Size: 1.20-1.80 2-Stroke/4-stroke 26cc-60cc Gas or equivalent Electric
- Electric Motor Conversion Kit Included
- Needed To Complete
- CA GLUE, EPOXY, Hobby Knife
- 1.20-1.80 2-Stroke/4-stroke 26cc-60cc Gas, or equivalent electric motor/esc
- Fuel Line
- Radio with 4 Channels w/ 6 Digital Servos
Flying skill level: Intermediate/advanced.
What would you like to know about this product?