SEAGULL MODELS CHALLENGER SPORT (.40-46) – SEA200
Frequently Bought Together
- SEAGULL MODELS CHALLENGER SPORT (.40-46) – SEA200
Seagull’s Challenger adopts a low-wing profile in a simple, yet classically-styled model. It’s perfect as a follow model after a basic high-wing trainer and much has been done at the factory, so the box-to-air time is very modest. It suits either gas/glow engines or electric power and the large canopy hatch provides easy access for battery changing or maintenance. In the air you’ll find a friendly and predictable machine that’ll happily cruise around while delivering all the standard aerobatic manoeuvres when required. The wide speed range means slowing down for landing is straightforward. In fact, not only is it perfect for intermediate pilots who have mastered a trainer, it’s a fine club sport model that’ll impress seasoned pilots with it’s easy-going virtues.
- Highly prefabricated ARTF kit
- For fuel or electric power
- Large top-hatch makes battery-changing easy
- Easy-flying virtues but fully aerobatic too
- Electric conversion set included
- Control surfaces pre-cut for hinges for speedy construction
- Airframe components factory finished using genuine Oracover
- Full hardware set including fuel tank, engine mount, wheels, spinner etc.
- Factory painted fiberglass wheel pants and cowl
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manual
- WINGSPAN: 52.8″ /1340 mm
- WING AREA: 542.5s q in/ 35 sq dm
- FUSELAGE LENGTH: 45.7 inches/1160 mm
- APPROX FLYING WEIGHT: 5.5-6lbs lbs/2.3-2.7 Kg
- Recommended Engine Size: .46-.55 2-Stroke Glow, 10cc Max size Gas or equivalent Electric
- Electric Motor Conversion Kit Included
- Needed To Complete
- .46-.55 Glow Engine , 10cc Gas Engine, or equivalent electric motor/esc
- Fuel Line
- Radio with 4-6 Channels with 4-6 Servos
Flying skill level: Intermediate/advanced.
What would you like to know about this product?