SEAGULL MODELS CHALLENGER SPORT BALSA BUILD UP KIT (.40-46) – SEA200K
Frequently Bought Together
ORDER NOW – IN STOCK!
- SEAGULL MODELS CHALLENGER SPORT (.40-46) – SEA200K
Seagull’s Challenger adopts a low-wing profile in a simple, yet classically-styled model. It’s perfect as a follow model after a basic high-wing trainer and much has been done at the factory, so the box-to-air time is very modest. It suits either gas/glow engines or electric power and the large canopy hatch provides easy access for battery changing or maintenance. In the air you’ll find a friendly and predictable machine that’ll happily cruise around while delivering all the standard aerobatic manoeuvres when required. The wide speed range means slowing down for landing is straightforward. In fact, not only is it perfect for intermediate pilots who have mastered a trainer, it’s a fine club sport model that’ll impress seasoned pilots with it’s easy-going virtues. For those who enjoy the pleasure of building and flying a self built model, look no further than the Challenger Super Sportster Balsa Build Up Kit by Seagull models. Put your creativity into act with trendy color schemes to create your own masterpiece.
- Laser-cut ply & balsa wood parts
- White wood-glue included
- Decal sheet included
- Pilot included
- Full size plans included
- For fuel or electric power
- Large top-hatch makes battery-changing easy
- Easy-flying virtues but fully aerobatic too
- Electric conversion set included
- Full hardware set including fuel tank, engine mount, wheels, spinner etc.
- Factory fiberglass wheel pants and cowl
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manual
- WINGSPAN: 52.8″ /1340 mm
- WING AREA: 542.5s q in/ 35 sq dm
- FUSELAGE LENGTH: 45.7 inches/1160 mm
- APPROX FLYING WEIGHT: 5.5-6lbs lbs/2.3-2.7 Kg
- Recommended Engine Size: .46-.55 2-Stroke Glow, 10cc Max size Gas or equivalent Electric
- Electric Motor Conversion Kit Included
- Needed To Complete
- .CA GLUE, EPOXY, Hobby Knife
- 46-.55 Glow Engine , 10cc Gas Engine, or equivalent electric motor/esc
- Fuel Line
- Radio with 4-6 Channels with 4-6 Servos
Flying skill level: Intermediate/advanced.
What would you like to know about this product?