Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SEAGULL MODELS CHRISTEN HUSKY 80″ MODEL SEA180
Pre-Order / Reservation Details For 1st Container of 2022
First Container of Seagull Models Departing Factory
by End Of February 2022! Pre-Order Now!
Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the SEAGULL MODELS CHRISTEN HUSKY 80″ MODEL SEA180. The models are leaving the factory by end of Feb 2022! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t be arrive until Summer 2022, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your SEAGULL MODELS CHRISTEN HUSKY 80″ MODEL SEA180, your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
CHRISTEN HUSKY 80″ SEA180
The full-scale Aviant Husky (formerly Christen Husky) has been one of the best-selling light aircraft designs since certification was awarded in 1987. This 80″ wingspan Seagull scale Husky model is manufactured from choice select balsa and plywood. Masterfully finished with an eye catching red, white & blue scale color scheme with genuine Oracover film covering for long-lasting durability and easy repairs. The two-piece plug-in wings feature barn-door ailerons and large flaps, for outstanding control. Easy to transport thanks to the 2 piece wing, quick connect wing struts and compact transport size. A convenient top hatch built-in makes glow or electric power an easy setup. Increase your outdoor flying adventures with the optional float set to go places most R/C aircraft seldom go….
Wingspan …………………………….. 80.0 in (203.2 cm)
Wing area ……………………………. 922.3 sq.in (59.5 sq.dm)
Approximate flying weight ………. 8.8-10.3 lbs (4-4.67 kg)
Length ………………………………… 50 in (1270 mm)
Recommended engine size ……. .61-.90 2-stroke, .90-1.20 4-stroke or gas/electric equivalent
Flying skill level intermediate/advanced.
ITEM CODE: SEA180
– High quality balsa and balsa plywood, these make light weight construction.
– Accurate scale outline and appearance.
– Pilot, pilot seat, and instrument panel decal included to increase scale appearance
– Two-piece, plug-in wings with aluminum tube joiner to allow convenient transport/storage
– Quick connect/disconnect wing struts simplify field assembly and transport/storage
– Striking red, white and blue color scheme finished with genuine Oracover film covering.
– Adjustable EP motor box included for easy electric motor power options
– Functional flaps for enhanced flight characteristics and realism.
– Ready to accept scale floats (sold separately).
– Designed for gasoline, glow or electric power.
– All necessary hardware included.
– Float set is optional
ITEM CODE: SEA180
*** Servos, radio gear, engines/motor/batteries , not included***
Available @ www.www.legendhobby.com All New Phone Order Hot Line: 1-833-WAR-BIRD / 1-833-927-2473
What would you like to know about this product?