SEAGULL MODELS DECATHLON 120 79″ WINGSPAN SEA83
Frequently Bought Together
SEAGULL MODELS DECATHLON 120
79″ WINGSPAN SEA83
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the SEAGULL MODELS DECATHLON 1.20 79″ WINGSPAN MODEL SEA83. The models are leaving the factory at end of JUNE, 2021! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t be until EARLY FALL/WINTER 2021, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your SEAGULL MODELS DECATHLON 1.20 79″ WINGSPAN MODEL SEA83, your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
DECATHLON 120, 79″ WINGSPAN SEA83
Wingspan: 78.7 in (200 cm)
Wing Area: 1032.8 sp.in (66.6 dm²)
Weight: 10.6 lbs (4.8 kg)
Length: 52.9 in (134.4 cm)
Engine/Motor size: .91 2-stroke, 1.20 4 Stroke or 15cc-20cc Gas
Servo: 6 channels 6 servos
ITEM CODE : SEA83
– Large 79″ wingspan sport aerobatic model of the popular Decathlon civilian aircraft
– Strong, yet lightweight design, good for aerobatic flying and basic 3D maneuvers!
– Plug-in wings make it easy to transport and fast to assemble.
– Opening right side door.
– Genuine German Oracover iron-on covering, two colors scheme for customers easy to select the color scheme you want.
– Painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants.
– Quality hardware included.
– Main wheels and tail wheel included.
When the Champion Aircraft Corporation introduced the mildly aerobatic Citabria (airbatic – spelled backwards) in 1964 pilots fell in love with its handling and flight envelope but it wasn’t long before they craved an aircraft with even more potential. Capable of sustaining stresses of +5 to -2g ‘outside’ maneuvers were simply not possible so Champion set about designing something to satisfy. Rolling off the production line in 1970 the 8KCAB Decathlon was capable of sustaining aerobatic stresses of between +6g and -5g and, accordingly, was an instant hit.
This 79″ DECATHLON ARF is produced by SEAGULL MODELS. It was designed with the intermediate/advanced sport scale in mind. It is a semi scale high wing airplane which is easy to fly and quick to assemble. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa, plywood to make it stronger than the average ARF, yet the design allows the airplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you already. The motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed. Flying the DECATHLON is fun and the plane allows many aerobatic figures.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered 2-piece wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1x Pre-made and painted wing strut set.
- 1x Factory painted fiberglass cowl.
- 1x Factory painted fiberglass spat set.
- 1x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x tail wheel unit with wheel.
- 1x Rugged landing gear set
- 2x Lightweight wheels/tires
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
What would you like to know about this product?