SEAGULL MODELS DECATHLON 60-80CC 122″ SEA-314G
DECATHLON 60-80CC 122″ Wingspan
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the Seagull Models 122″ DECATHLON Model. The models are leaving the factory at end of March 2021! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t be until Late Summer 2021, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your Seagull Models 122″ DECATHLON ARF Model, your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
Wingspan: 122.0 in (310.0 cm)
Wing Area: 2487.8 sp.in (160.5 dm²)
Weight: 26.4 – 27.4 lbs (12.5 – 13 kg)
Length: 84.6 in (215.0 cm)
Engine/Motor size: 60-85 cc
Servo: 7 channels 9 servos
ITEM CODE : SEA314G
– Huge 122″ wingspan sport aerobatic model of the popular Super Decathlon civilian aircraf.
– Strong, yet lightweight design, good for aerobatic flying and basic 3D maneuvers!
– Plug-in wings with fast-connect struts make it easy to transport and fast to assemble.
– Opening right side door and scale cockpit.
– Genuine German Oracover iron-on covering, two colors scheme for customers easy to select the color scheme you want.
– Can hover with 60cc-85cc engine.
– Highly prefabricated – Experienced modelers can have this aircraft ready to fly in 20-25 hours.
– Removable rudder and horizontal stabilizers for easier transport and storage.
– LED Light Set Included.
– Carbon Fiber landing gear, carbon fiber wing tube and elevator carbon tube.
– Removable cabin top for easy access.
– Painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants.
– Quality hardware included.
– 6” wheel included.
When the Champion Aircraft Corporation introduced the mildly aerobatic Citabria (airbatic – spelt backwards) in 1964 pilots fell in love with its handling and flight envelope but it wasn’t long before they craved an aircraft with even more potential. Capable of sustaining stresses of +5 to -2g ‘outside’ maneuvers were simply not possible so Champion set about designing something to satisfy. Rolling off the production line in 1970 the 8KCAB Decathlon was capable of sustaining aerobatic stresses of between +6g and -5g and, accordingly, was an instant hit.
Modelled on Xtreme Decathlon N62FE, beautifully detailed and with an impressive 122” wingspan, Seagull has excelled itself with this large scale fully aerobatic 50cc aerobat. Fully stressed for advanced and 3D aerobatics this beautifully finished model comes built and covered to Seagull’s exacting standards, with some lovely scale touches to boot. Look forward to a hinged cockpit door, scale details abound, beautifully painted and finished fiberglass parts (including cowl and spats), acres of cockpit space, a fully sprung tail wheel, lights, flaps, bracing wires, fixtures, fittings and soft furnishings… Okay, scratch the soft furnishings. Anyway, you get the idea, Seagull’s 50cc Decathlon is a lovely, lovely thing.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered 2-piece wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1x Pre-made and painted wing strut set.
- 1x Pre-painted pilot figure.
- 2x Cockpit seat backs.
- 1x Factory painted fiberglass cowl.
- 1x Factory painted fiberglass spat set.
- 1x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x Steerable, sprung tail wheel unit.
- 1x Rugged sprung landing gear.
- 2x Lightweight wheels/tires.
- 2x LED wing tip lights.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
What would you like to know about this product?