SEAGULL MODELS GEE BEE 120 71″ WINGSPAN SEA82
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: SEAGULL MODELS GEE BEE 120 71" WINGSPAN SEA82(
- Hitec D645MW Wide Voltage Super Torque Digital Metal Gear Servo($39.95)
- RCGF 20cc SE Stinger(
PRE-ORDER NOW! NEXT BATCH OF MODELS
LEAVE FACTORY END OF MARCH 2021!
GEE BEE 120 71″ WINGSPAN SEA82
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the SEAGULL MODELS GEE BEE 120 71″ WINGSPAN SEA82. The models are leaving the factory at end of MARCH, 2021! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t be until late Summer 2021, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your SEAGULL MODELS GEE BEE 120 71″ WINGSPAN SEA82 your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
GEE BEE 120, 71″ WINGSPAN MODEL SEA82
The full-scale Gee Bee Z, named “City of Springfield”, was an American racing aircraft of the 1930s, built with the sole intent of winning the 1931 National Air Races. Constructed in less than five weeks, the Gee Bee Z was a small, tubby airplane. It was essentially the smallest possible airframe constructed around the largest possible engine. Wingspan was 23-1/2 feet, and the engine was a 535 horsepower Pratt & Whitney Wasp Jr. The Gee Bee Z won every race it entered at the 1931 NAR – including the Shell Speed Dash at 267.34 mph, the Goodyear Trophy Race, and the biggest prize of all, the unlimited Thompson Trophy Race. The Seagull® Gee Bee gives modelers something they don’t often find in the marketplace – a unique subject at a great price point. This Gee Bee is available in the traditional yellow and black trim scheme, and is covered in Genuine German made ORACOVER (UltraCote®).
– Wings plug in quickly and easily for convenient storage and transport
– Factory painted fiberglass engine cowl and wheel paints
– High quality balsa and plywood for light weight construction
– All necessary hardware and accessories included
– Genuine UltraCote covering and colorful scale decal sheet
Flying skill level – Intermediate/Advanced
Wingspan: 70.9″ / 180 cm
Wing Area: 863.4 sq in / 55.7 sq.dm
Length: 46.6 in / 118.3 cm
Flying Weight: 10.6 lbs / 4.8 kg
Engine/Motor: 2-stroke 1.2, 4-stroke 1.5 or gasoline 20cc, or electric equivalent
Requires 4-6 Channel Radio, 6 Servos
Assembly Time: 10-15 Hours
Needed To Complete
- 1.2–1.5 2/4-Stroke Glow Engine/20cc Gas
- Glow/Spark Plug (Engine Specific)
- Silicone/Gas Fuel Line
- 4-6-Channel Radio System with 6 Digital Servos
Flying skill level: Intermediate/advanced.
What would you like to know about this product?