SEAGULL MODELS HARRIER .90-.110 3D ARF – SEA38B BLUE
Frequently Bought Together
SEAGULL MODELS HARRIER .90-1.10 3D ARF – SEA38B BLUE
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the Seagull Models Harrier .90-1.10 BLUE ARF. The models are leaving the factory at end of March 2021! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t be until Late Summer 2021, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your Seagull Models Harrier .90-1.10 BLUE ARF, your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
HARRIER 3D .90-110 ARF SEA38B BLUE
Budget-minded modelers looking for high-performance 3D handling will want to look into Seagull’s new Harrier 3D .90 ARF. Covered in genuine UltraCote® and built from top-quality balsa and plywood similar to that found in Hangar 9® planes, the Harrier 3D can easily perform both sequence and 3D-style aerobatics. In fact, it performs all 3D maneuvers quite easily. Solid harriers without wing rocking are a breeze (after all, it is called the Harrier 3D .90!), but the plane’s effortless performance with blenders, rolling circles and especially torque rolls allows pilots to develop their aerobatic skills.
– UltraCote covering
– Top-quality balsa-and-ply construction
– Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
– Excels at solid harriers with no wing rocking
– Capable of extreme 3D performance
|Experience level||Intermediate / Advanced|
|Wingspan||60.05″ / 154cm|
|Wing area||948.38 sq in /61.15 sq.dm|
|Overall length||66″ /167.64 cm|
|Flying weight||7-8 lbs / 3.17-3.62 kg|
|Power system||.91–1.10 2-stroke – 4-stroke or 15cc Gas or Electric Equivalent|
|EP conversion||Optional conversion kit provided|
Needed To Complete
- .91–1.10 2- or 4-Stroke Glow Engine,15cc Gas or Electric Equivalent
- Glow Plug (Engine Specific)
- Silicone Fuel Line
- 4-6-Channel Radio System with 6 Servos
Flying skill level: Intermediate/advanced.
What would you like to know about this product?