SEAGULL MODELS STEEN SKYBOLT N250SB 15CC – SEA237B
Frequently Bought Together
STEEN SKYBOLT N250SB 15CC – SEA237B
PRE-ORDER NOW! CONTAINER LEAVES END OF MARCH 2021!
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the SEAGULL MODELS STEEN SKYBOLT N250SB 15CC – SEA237B. The models are leaving the factory at end of MARCH, 2021! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t be until late Summer 2021, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your SEAGULL MODELS STEEN SKYBOLT N250SB 15CC – SEA237B your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
STEEN SKYBOLT N250SB 15cc ARF SEA237B
Lamar Steen designed the Steen Skybolt as a high school engineering project, and the prototype first flew in October 1970. The Steen Skybolt is an American homebuilt aerobatic biplane which has become popular as an amateur-built sporting biplane, with over 400 aircraft completed from construction plans and sold in over 29 countries. A Skybolt won the reserve grand champion custom built for the year 1979 at the experimental aircraft association air show in Oshkosh Wisconsin.
Seagull Steen Skybolt N250SB 61″ WINGSPAN is an outstanding replica of the original Steen Skybolt and was created by Seagull Models. It inherits the same appearance and great flight performance of the full-scale Skybolt. Built using balsa and plywood, the laser-cut design allows the airplane to be kept light. All major components of this model are factory built and finished and is one of the best aerobatic airplanes.
- Laser-cut lightweight balsa and plywood
- Mid-size bipe airframe
- Excellent combination of aerobatic performance and value
- Covered in genuine Oracover(UltraCote).
- Flying skill level – Intermediate/Advanced
Wingspan: 61″ / 155 cm
Wing Area: 1023 sq in / 66 sq.dm
Length: 48.2 in / 122.4 cm
Flying Weight: 9.3 lbs / 4.2 kg
Engine/Motor: 2-stroke .90 or gasoline 15 cc, or electric equivalent
Electric Conversion Kit Included
Requires 6 Channel Radio, 6 Servos
Assembly Time: 10-15 Hours
Needed To Complete
- .91–1.25 2- or 4-Stroke Glow Engine
- Glow/Spark Plug (Engine Specific)
- Silicone/Gas Fuel Line
- 6-Channel Radio System with 6 Digital Servos
- 2.75″ (70mm) Spinner
Flying skill level: Intermediate/advanced.
What would you like to know about this product?