SEAGULL MODELS T-6A Texan II USAF TRAINER SCHEME SEA103
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: SEAGULL MODELS T-6A Texan II USAF TRAINER SCHEME SEA103(
- HIMARK Electric Retract 60-120 Size Nose Retract With Wire Strut AM-06(
- HIMARK Electric Retracts 60-120 Size Main Retracts With Wire Struts AM-05(
- Hitec HS-645MG High Torque Metal Gear Servo(
- RCGF 15cc SE Stinger(
- RCGF 20cc RE Stinger(
SEAGULL MODELS T-6A Texan II
USAF TRAINER SCHEME SEA103
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the SEAGULL MODEL T-6A TEXAN II USAF TRAINER SCHEME SEA103. The models are leaving the factory in late July! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t be until early fall 2020, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your SEAGULL MODEL T-6A TEXAN II USAF TRAINER SCHEME SEA103 your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
SEAGULL T6-Texan II USAF TRAINER SCHEME
Derived from the Pilatus PC-9 by Raytheon, and delivered operationally to Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph in 2000, the Texan II became the primary trainer for the USAF. Known for being a reliable single engine aerobatic training aircraft with zero altitude/airspeed ejection seats for student/instructor pilot safety, the T-6A answered the call for an aircraft needed to divert hopeful pilots to different career paths such as bomber/fighter, airlift/tanker, or turboprop/helicopter tracks. Recent events have lead development into a light attack variant AT-6 Wolverine which promises shorter and more cost effective acquisition/training, in a platform purpose built for light attack, armed Intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR), and counter insurgency missions.
Thanks to LEGEND HOBBY and SEAGULL MODELS, you can now experience the next step in current USAF pilot training! This updated model has been revised for Spring 2020 with revised/corrected T-6A shaped horizontal stabilizer/elevator, split flaps, battery hatch and finished in DARK BLUE Oracover with a true to scale USAF TRAINER Scheme complete with Seagull’s renowned quality accessory pack, which includes, fuel tank, wheels, nose/main struts, scale decals and fittings. We also updated the font on the decals to the correct military USAF style font, corrected a few misspellings in the decals, and added a battery/fuel hatch for easy fueling, hiding switches or swapping batteries between flights! Whether you flew this plane for pilot training, or as an advanced model at your local hobby field, the scale appearance and handling will sure make this model TEXAN II stand out, and provide a unique showing at your local flying field!
- Accurate Scale Rendition Of The Full Scale T-6A Texan II
- Updated Airframe Now Includes Functional Flaps for Scale Landing Approaches
- Battery/Fuel Hatch For Easy Hiding of Switches/Changing Batteries/Refueling
- Updated/Corrected Horizontal Stabilizer/Elevator to T-6A TEXAN II Outline/Shape
- Quality Balsa and Aircraft Plywood Construction for a Strong and Light Airframe
- Includes Mechanical Tricycle Landing Gear (servos not included)
- Scale Pilot and Cockpit Details Increase Scale Fidelity
- Painted Fiberglass Engine Cowling Included
- Covered and Trimmed in Genuine Oracover
- Generous Quality Hardware Package Included
- Accurate USAF T-6A II TRAINER COLOR SCHEME
- UPDATED DECALS with correct military font style lettering
*** Servos, radio gear, engines/motor/batteries , not included***
Wingspan …………………………….. 63.0 in (160 cm)
Wing area ……………………………. 648.0 sq.in (41.8 sq.dm)
Approximate flying weight ………. 9.3 lbs (4.2 kg)
Length ………………………………… 58 in (148cm)
Recommended engine size ……. .75-.91 2-Stroke / .91-1.00 4-Stroke/Electric Equivalent
Radio: 6 channels with 7 servos
Flying Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
Assembly Time Approx: 20 Hours
What would you like to know about this product?