Torro 1/16 RC M16 Half-Track
The M16 Half-track vehicle with quadruplet flak (4 x 12.7 mm) for anti-aircraft defence was built on the basis of the successful M3 half-track team transporter. Together with the M15 it formed the mobile anti-aircraft defence of the American armed forces in World War II and was a milestone for the American army. Due to the top speed of 70 km/h and the half-track drive, the M16 Half-track vehicles achieved a much better off-road capability than wheeled vehicles. The high firepower of the 4×12.7 mm machine guns was very effective and was therefore very feared by the flying units.
The M16 Half-track vehicle with a quadruplet flak (4 x 12.7 mm) for anti-aircraft defence served as a model for this very detailed 1/16 RC model. The vehicle frame and the drive are almost completely made of metal.
The construction of the Vierlingsflak is in heights – and in side direction swivelling and with a firing imitation (light and sound) equipped. The wheel steering and the chain drive are servo-controlled and therefore very easy to operate.
The set already contains 2 detailed driver figures and the model is ready for use immediately after the batteries have been inserted.
Scope of delivery / details
- Torro M16 Half-track (fully assembled)
- Vehicle frame and drive train almost entirely of metal!
- Servo-controlled wheel steering
- 5-Channel RC Remote Control 2.4 GHz
- Proportional control track drive with 64 speed steps
- Model Dimensions approx 16.25 x 6.14 x 6.61 inches (413 mm x 156 x 168 mm L x W x H)
- Vierlingsflak: 360 ° turnable and adjustable elevation, with firing imitation (light and sound)
- illuminated front and back-up light
- Plastic body
- Rubber tires
- 2 driver figures
- Power supply with AA batteries, AA batteries or 9.6V battery’s (batteries u.’s Battery not included)
Used under the direct supervision of an adult
Recommended age: 14+
Not suitable for children under 36 months of age. Choking hazard due to small parts.
What would you like to know about this product?