VQ Beechcraft T-42 COCHISE 69″ Wingspan US ARMY VERSION BARON EP/GP
VQ Beechcraft T-42 COCHISE
69″ Wingspan Model .25-.35 EP/GP Class Model !
Optional factory VQ Electric retracts with oleo strut will be available.
T-42 / T-42AT Cochise History:
The T-42 is the military version of the Beechcraft B-55B Beech Baron. This four-place, fixed-wing, command transport, liaison, and trainer has a ceiling of 19,700 ft, cruises at 175 kts, and features a range of 800 nm with maximum payload. A development of “Travel Air“, the “Baron” first flew on February 29, 1960. A total of over 4500 “Baron” were built.
- “Baron” B-55 – six-seat passenger aircraft, 255 hp engines, introduced in 1961
- “Baron” D-55 – four- or six-passenger aircraft, 285 hp engines
- “Turbo Baron” – D-55 with 375 hp turbocharged engines, first flight May 19, 1967
- “Baron” B-58 – longer fuselage, IO-520C 285 hp engines, introduced in 1979, in 1984 upgraded to IO-550C 300 hp engines
- “Baron” B-58P – pressurized cabin, TSIO-520-WB 325 hp engines
- “Baron” B-58TC – TSIO-520L 301 hp engines
- T-42 “Cochise” – instrument flight trainer for US Army
The Operation Support Airlift (OSA) Command was created in FY 92 and combined Active and Reserve Component OSA operations, began the retirement of non-standard aircraft (T-42, U-8, U-21), and started the modernization of the remaining fleet of C-12, C-20, C-21 and C-26 airplanes. In June 1993 the Chief of Staff Army gave the continental United States (CONUS) OSA mission to the ARNG.
– All Balsa and lite-ply construction
– Fully covered in weathered detail
– Fiberglass cowling
– Includes painted pilot
– Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
– Two piece wing with Aluminium Wing Joiner
– Assembly instructions with stage photos
– Fiberglass cowling
– 1 x Fiberglass painted pilot
– Wheels and wheel covers
– Plastic antenna
– Ply wood Motor mount
– Aluminium wing joiner
– Decals and all hardware
– Wingspan: 1760mm (69.2in)
– Lenght: 1210mm (47.6in)
– Electric Motor: 800 Watt Brushless Motor (x2)
– Glow Engine: 40 – 2T (x2)
– RTF Weight: 4.3kg (9.5lbs)
(will vary with Equipment used)
– Radio: 6 Channels / 7-8 Servos
– Battery: Lipo 14.8V – 5000 mAh
– Optional Retractable Landing Gear ***
– GP option kit (engine mount & fuel tank) VQA157/GP (not included)
Does not include: radio, motor, glue, and silicone fuel line
What would you like to know about this product?