VQ SONEX 70mm EDF RED
TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT , MORE ARRIVE IN EARLY SUMMER 2019!!
SONEX EDF 70mm (EDF 70mm)
The SubSonex is an experimental, single-place, amateur-built jet from Sonex Aircraft’s “Hornet’s Nest” development division. The aircraft is often referred to in the industry as a “microjet”. The SubSonex is single engine, jet aircraft similar in design to an Onex, with a Waiex style Y tail. It was introduced at AirVenture 2009. It is powered by a Czech-built PBS TJ-100 turbojet engine mounted above the aft fuselage, with the exhaust exiting between the Y-tail.
Now VQ introduces the ARF SubSonex with EDF 70mm and it is the first VQ EDF model . It was design with very light weight and use as a first jet trainer .
– All Balsa and lite-ply construction
– Fully covered in weathered detail
– Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
– Two piece wing with Aluminium Wing Joiner
– Wingspan: 1400mm (55.12in.)
– Fuselage lenght: 1290mm (50.79in.)
– Weight (ready to fly): 2.3kg – 2.4kg
– Electric motor: EDF 70mm – 2750kw
– Battery: Lipo 14,8V – 4500mAh
– Radio req: 6 channels with 6 servos
(6 x 19gramns servos /
7 channels with option E-retract)
– Assembly instructions with stage photos
– Aluminium Wing joiner
– Decals and all hardware
– Fix gear (main and nose gear)
– Plastic cover for EDF
– E-Retracts: VQ-ARE28
Does not include: radio equipment, motor, fan,adhesives/glue, and silicone fuel line
What would you like to know about this product?