VQ SPITFIRE 50 EP GP ARF
FLASH SALE, NO RAINCHECKS $159.95 !!!!
4th Of July CLEARANCE SALE!
VQ WARBIRDS PROUDLY PRESENTS
THE ALL NEW 60″ VQ SPITFIRE 50 EP GP ARF
SPITFIRE, the unquestioned hero of the Battle of Britain, the Supermarine Spitfire had a total of OVER 22,600 built including over 2000 of the naval variants (Seafire). The SPITFIRE had a strong airframe, durability, and ability to land on makeship airfields and when combined with its great firepower in the hands of a trained pilot proved to be too much against the ME-109 German fighters. The Spitfires fought alongside the British mainstay Hurricanes. Many pilots earned their victories in the nimble and powerful Spitfire! Now VQ brings you an affordable, great flying and awesome looking model of the legend! Aircraft specific decals are included but not applied allowing you the modeler to apply your favorite final aircraft markings! You and your fellow pilots can form a club squadron and claim air victory for the RAF! Order yours now!
- Material: Laser cut balsa and ply
- Wingspan: 60.6″ (1540mm)
- Length: 48.4″ (1230mm)
- Radio: 6 channels, 4 standard and 2-3 mini servos
- Engine: .46 – .50 2-stroke or electric equivalent (below)
- Weight: 7.0-7.5lbs (approx 3.2-3.4 kg)
- Landing Gear: Optional Electric Retracts and Struts available (listing soon)
- All Balsa and lite-ply construction
- Fully covered in weathered detail
- Final Decal Markings Not Applied but includes decal sheet
- Hand painted pilot
- Fiberglass cowling
- Top Hatch for battery access
- Pre-hinged and installed control surfaces
- Assembly instructions with stage photos
- Tail gear assembly and main wheels
- Servo trays
- Engine mounts
- Fuel tank
- Decals and all hardware
Recommended 3S electric setup:
- Motor: Dualsky XM4250EA-5 880Kv 1008 Watt Brushless Outrunner
- ESC: Dualsky XC6018BA 80A (100A burst)
- Battery: 11.1V, 4000mAh, 35C lipo
- Prop: 14×8 or 13×10
Recommended 4S electric setup:
What would you like to know about this product?