- YAK-3U STEADFAST accurate color scheme
- Full Aerobatic Fight Capabilities
- High Quality Balsa and balsa Plywood Offer Lightweight, State-of-the-art Construction
- Accurate Scale Outline and Appearance, Including Tail Surfaces
- Plug-in Wing Make for Easy Assembly and Disassembly, As Well As Easy Transport To And From The Flying Field
- The Factory-Applied Oracover Covering Trim Scheme Captures the Accurate Colors of the YAK-3U STEADFAST
- Highly Detailed Cockpit and Painted Fiberglass Cowl…
- Hand Painted Pilot
- Extensive Hardware Package Included
SEAGULL YAK-3U STEADFAST 63″ 20cc MODEL SEA270
Frequently Bought Together
SEAGULL MODELS 63″ WINGSPAN
YAK-3U STEADFAST 20CC – SEA 270
PRE-ORDER NOW! CONTAINER LEAVES END OF MARCH 2021!
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the SEAGULL MODELS YAK-3U STEADFAST MODEL. The models are leaving the factory at end of MARCH, 2021! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t be until late Summer 2021, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your SEAGULL MODELS YAK-3U STEADFAST MODEL your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
The Yakovlev Yak-3 was a Soviet fighter aircraft during World War II. It was liked by many pilots and ground crew thanks to its robust and easy to maintin structure. This fighter aircraft was also known as one of the smallest and lightest major combat fighters of the time and its high power-to-weight ratio assiste an excellent performance. World War II French ace Marcel Albert, who flew the Yak in USSr with the Normandie-Niémen Group, considered it a superior aircraft to the P-51D Mustang and the Supermarine Spitfire.
Seagull Models have once again grabbed our attention with one of it’s latest models and replica of the famous Soviet fighter with the Yak 3U Steadfast. This model is of high quality and lightweight balsa / plywood construction with an authentic scale colour scheme. Photos courtesy of Seagull Models and Geoff Barber.
YAK-3U STEADFAST 20cc gasoline engine
Wingspan …………………………….. 63 in (160 cm)
Wing area ……………………………. 723.9 sq.in (46.7 sq.dm)
Approximate flying weight ………. 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)
Length ………………………………… 55.4 in (140.6 cm)
Recommended engine size ……. 20cc
ELECTRIC CONVERSION INCLUDED
Radio system required 7 channels with 9 servos
Flying skill level intermediate/advanced
ITEM CODE: SEA 270
What would you like to know about this product?