SEAGULL MODELS CLASSIC UGLY STICK 71″ BLUE MODEL – SEA255B
Frequently Bought Together
IN STOCK OCT 2020, ORDER NOW!
SEAGULL MODELS CLASSIC UGLY STICK 71″
BLUE MODEL – SEA255B
- SEAGULL MODEL CLASSIC UGLY STICK 71″ ARF BLUE MODEL SEA255B
The Seagull “UGLY STICK” is a valued design and has been enjoyed by many in the RC airplane hobby for decades! The design scales well from Park Flyers to Giant Scale airplanes. For intermediate and advanced pilots. The Seagull Classic Ugly Stick 1800mm delivers strong sport performance using gasoline engine power or glow engine, and electric power conversion. Has improved counter balanced rudder for more dynamic flight. It has a strong balsa and plywood construction airframe but it is not a heavy plane. It is a great sport aerobat airplane covered with genuine oracover with pre-cut decals.
- Laser-cut lightweight balsa and plywood
- Mid-size airframe perfect for a 10cc-15cc Gas Engine
- Excellent combination of aerobatic performance and value
- Covered in genuine Oracover(UltraCote).
- WINGSPAN: 70.9″ /1800mm
- WING AREA: 1033.2 sq in/66.7 sq dm
- FUSELAGE LENGTH: 57.8/1468 mm
- APPROX FLYING WEIGHT: 7.7 lbs/3.5 Kg
- Recommended Engine Size: 10cc-15cc Gas or equivalent Electric
- Recommended Electric Motor Size: .60 -.90 Brushless Motor (5055 650kV – 5055 500kV)ESC: 80 Amp Brushless on 5-6S LiPo Battery
- Electric Motor Conversion Kit Included
- Needed To Complete
- 10cc-15cc Gas Engine
- Fuel Line
- 4-6 Channel Radio System with 5-6 Servos
Flying skill level: Intermediate/advanced.
Click the link below to download the Instruction Manual in a new window.
What would you like to know about this product?