SEAGULL MODELS ART SCHOLL'S SUPER CHIPMUNK
63″ WINGSPAN ARF – SEA393
***NOTE THIS IS A PRE-ORDER FOR FIRST SHIPMENT LEAVING FACTORY and ARRIVING SPRING 2024 HERE IN TEXAS AT LEGEND HOBBY WAREHOUSE. ALL ORDERS ARE PRE-PAID AND GUARANTEE YOU A MODEL FROM FIRST SHIPMENT*** FINAL ARRIVAL DATES WILL BE UPDATED HERE AND ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES. ALL ORDERS SHIPPED IN ORDER THEY ARE RECEIVED. THANK YOU***
SUPER CHIPMUNK 63″ WINGSPAN ARF – SEA393
The Seagull SUPER CHIPMUNK was designed from the ground up to be easy to assemble and fly. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa and plywood, yet the laser-cut design allows the airplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you. The pushrods are pre-made to the correct lengths, the motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed and pinned for security. A generous hatch makes swapping out flight batteries or refueling convenient! This is an electric and fuel friendly model. This 63" Wingspan Super Chipmunk is expertly covered in the color scheme made famous by the Legendary Art Scholl! Now you can own one and relive the famous routines flown by Art as well as collect this gorgeous Super Chipmunk to enjoy for years!
- Popular scale aerobatic aircraft
- Lightweight balsa and balsa plywood construction for a strong and lightweight airframe
- Scale oleo landing gear with painted covers
- Fiberglass control horns
- Eye catching colour scheme
- Two-piece wing with aluminum tube for easy transportation and storage
- Operational flaps for an expanded flight envelope
- Painted fiberglass cowling and wheelpants delivers great appearance
- Cockpit details come with pilot bust
- Removable top hatch allows for easy access to electronic components
- Covered in genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering for a durable and attractive covering
- Complete hardware pack
- EP conversion included
Wing span 63in (160cm)
Wing area 643.3sq.in (41.5sq dm).
Weight Approx 7.9lbs (3.6kg).
Length 52.7in (133.8cm).
Engine 0.55cu.in 2-stroke, 0.72cu.in 4-stroke or 15cc-20cc Gas or equivalent electric
Radio 4 channels with 6 servos.
Flying skill level intermediate/advanced.
Looking for Replacement Parts?
Reach out to us via email to find out what parts are available. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about replacement or spare parts.