PLUG N PLAY CESSNA TURBO SKYLANE 182 -69″ WINGSPAN 50e – SEA376
Wing Area: 612.3 sq.in
Weight: 7.1-8.9 lbs
Engine/Motor size:Factory-installed, powerful Dualsky Eco 4120C Brushless Motor 280g, 1440W, 500KV.
Servos: Factory-installed 06 digital servo 42g with metal gears DS9401 for precise control
– Generous 69″ wingspan model of the beloved Cessna Turbo Skylane 182 civilian aircraft
– Strong, yet lightweight design, good for scale flying manuevers!
– Two-piece, plug-in wings on an aluminum wing tube for easy transport
– Iron-on covering, detailed accurate color scheme as original full size aircraft
– Painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants.
– Quality hardware included.
– Nose & Main wheels included.
Thousands of people have taken their families and friends in flights cross country in the highly loved Cessna Turbo Skylane 182. Its outstanding handling and relative efficiency make it the ideal aircraft choice not only for experienced pilots but also with pilot training centers. The Seagull Models Cessna Turbo Skylande 182 ARF was designed with the intermediate/advanced sport flyer in mind and includes a number of features that make the magic come alive.
It is a semi-scale design and thanks to pre-installed servos, motor, esc, and more it makes for a quick to assemble and easy to fly model! Its eye catching scale color scheme is an accurate reproduction of a full-scale Cessna Turbo Skylane 182. The balsa and plywood airframe features balsa sheeting where appropriate to make it stronger than the average Plug and Play Model, yet the design allows it to be kept light. Its scale oleo nose landing gear and aluminum main painted landing gear provide outstanding looks and great control so you can look good on the ground as well as in the air.
What’s in the Box
- Factory-installed, powerful Dualsky Eco 4120C Brushless Motor 280g, 1440W, 500KV.
- Factory-installed Dualsky 65 Lite Brushless ESC with XT60 Connector.
- Designed for 6S batteries between 4000-5000mAh (Not included)
- factory-installed 06 digital servo 42g with metal gears DS9401 for precise control
- Large top fuselage cover for quick and easy access to battery compartment
- Factory-installed nose gear and main gear with wheel and painted fiberglass wheel pants
- APC 13 x 6E electric propeller (included, not installed)
- 2″ Aluminum back plate, plastic cone spinner (included, not installed)
- Large top hatch for fast, easy access to the battery compartment.
- Two-piece bearing surface with plug-in connection for easy transport and assembly on site.
- Aluminum airfoil wing struts.
- Installed landing gear, wheels to 03 wheel pants.
- Installed M2 Pushrod assembly Dual Ball Joint Link Rod End
- Comprehensive instruction manual
Major Items Needed to Complete:
- (1) Full-range 6S+ Channel Transmitter and Receiver
- (1) 6S 4000-5000mAh LiPo Battery
- (1) Compatible LiPo Charger
Looking for Replacement Parts?
Reach out to us via email to find out what parts are available. Send us an email at email@example.com to inquire about replacement or spare parts.