ORDER NOW – IN STOCK!
- SEAGULL MODELS CLASSIC UGLY STICK MASTER SCALE KIT BALSA BUILT UP KIT – SEA255MSK
Seagull brings you a Classic… The ever popular Ugly Stick in kit form! It is an easy to build sport flyer that is sure to give you hours of enjoyment as you fit the quality laser cut pieces of quality balsa and ply wood together into a masterful Classic Ugly Stick that you will enjoy flying for years! The classic ugly stick makes a great 2nd or intermediate model once you have mastered a trainer!
This model suits either gas/glow engines or electric power and the large fuselage hatch provides easy access for battery changing or maintenance. In the air you’ll find a friendly and predictable machine that’ll happily cruise around while delivering all the standard aerobatic manoeuvres when required. The wide speed range means slowing down for landing is straightforward. In fact, not only is it perfect for intermediate pilots who have mastered a trainer, it’s a fine club sport model that’ll impress seasoned pilots with it’s easy-going virtues. For those who enjoy the pleasure of building and flying a self built model, look no further than the Classic Ugly Stick Balsa Built Up Kit by Seagull models. Put your creativity into act with a classic or modern color scheme to create your own masterpiece.
- Laser-cut ply & balsa wood parts
- White wood-glue included
- Decal sheet included
- Full size plans included
- For fuel or electric power
- Large top-hatch makes battery-changing easy
- Easy-flying virtues but fully aerobatic too
- Electric conversion set included
- Full hardware set including fuel tank, engine mount, wheels, spinner etc.
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manual
- WINGSPAN: 70.9″ /1800mm
- WING AREA: 1033.2 sq in/66.7 sq dm
- FUSELAGE LENGTH: 57.8/1468 mm
- APPROX FLYING WEIGHT: 7.7 lbs/3.5 Kg
- Recommended Engine Size: 10cc-15cc Gas or equivalent Electric
- Electric Motor Conversion Kit Included
- Needed To Complete
- .CA GLUE, EPOXY, Hobby Knife
- Iron On Covering or Fabric Covering of Choice
- Engine or appropriate electric motor/esc
- Fuel Line
- Radio with 4-6 Channels with 4-6 Servos
Flying skill level: Intermediate/advanced.
Looking for Replacement Parts?
Reach out to us via email to find out what parts are available. Send us an email at email@example.com to inquire about replacement or spare parts.