ALL NEW CUSTOM DESIGNED LEGEND HOBBY HEAVY DUTY PAYLOAD RELEASE CLIPS (2) PIECES
- For use with the LEGEND HOBBY HD PAYLOAD RELEASE MECHANISM
- Designed and tested here in the USA
- Ready to use and easy to install
- Works Fantastic with our LEGEND HOBBY 86" A-1 SKYRAIDER to release the (3) drop tanks!
- Manufactured here in the USA!
- Package of (2) Spare HD PAYLOAD RELEASE CLIPS (only works with LEGEND HOBBY HD RELEASE MECHANISMS)
- Patent Pending
This item includes (2) SPARE LEGEND HOBBY HD PAYLOAD RELEASE CLIPS. Please note that the release mechanism is not included. When you purchase a LEGEND HOBBY HD PAYLOAD RELEASE MECHANISM, it will enable you to drop a single payload while in flight, or enables you to use multiple devices to drop multiple payloads using only one channel on your receiver. Each payload release does already include 2 payload clips which you attach to your payload that you wish to drop from your R/C Aircraft. Payload Releases can be mounted in most size aircraft from .46 size to 90cc + size! Although we have not yet tested max weight this payload mechanism easily handles our large 33" long Skyraider fiberglass drop tanks! We are confident you will love these mechanisms and releases that you will buy more than one!
- SAFETY NOTICE, PLEASE READ!WARNING!!!Please remember to BE SAFE! You and you alone are responsible for safety. Can cause injury if misused. While flying your model & using your simulated ordnance, keep in mind that once an object is released from your model in flight, it becomes a projectile and is no longer under your control. Do not release anything from an R/C model unless all conditions are right for a safe drop. Only perform dropping operations in a wide open area and always announce your intentions to any bystanders/spectators/fellow pilots. Do not release over or near people, buildings, vehicles, power lines, other models, property, etc.DO NOT PUT ANY FLAMMABLES, EXPLOSIVES, CHEMICALS, OR ANYTHING HEAVY OR HAZARDOUS INTO THESE PRODUCTS. THIS IS NO JOKE! It is up to the end user to determine if products are suitable and safe for their model and flying site, and to make the final judgment on operational safety and model airworthiness. User should adhere to AMA guidelines at all times. You get the point. Use a little common sense… enjoy the hobby, don’t jeopardize it.Buyers/ users agree to abide by the conditions above, and by purchasing or using these products buyers/users will accept all responsibility and liability of product use. LEGEND HOBBY, its employees, team pilots, affiliates, and partners will not be held liable or accountable in any way for any mishap/accident involving this product due to improper assembly techniques, use, misuse, or abuse of these products. If user/ buyer cannot agree to these conditions, please do not purchase, if purchased then please return products to place of purchase in unused condition or discard.
Looking for Replacement Parts?
Reach out to us via email to find out what parts are available. Send us an email at email@example.com to inquire about replacement or spare parts.