63" P-47G THUNDERBOLT
SNAFU 63" 15cc - SEA207
Accurate Markings/Color scheme painstakingly recreated in the 63" model. Severino B Calderon, was born In San Antonio, Texas descendant of the Angel of the Alamo (Andrea Candelaria) enlisted in February 1943 at the age of 22. He named and flew P-47G SNAFU he was awarded the DFC and air medal with three clusters for combat service over Europe as an 8th Air Force Thunderbolt pilot.
In addition to flying escort for bomber formation he has damaged four German airplanes in strafing missions on enemy airdromes. As 2nd Lieutenant he destroyed a German Stuka dive bomber, shared in the destruction of a Dornier 217 and damaged another Dornier in a recent strafing attack on a German airdrome. Under the command Col. Frederic C. Gray, 2nd Lt. Calderon was flying with his group on an escort mission when a member of the group spotted the planes parked on the ground. After being relieved by a Mustang group, the fight went back and attacked the airdrome. During his service he earned and was awarded with the Distinguished Flying Cross, Air Medal, American Campaign Medal, Euro-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal, and World War II Medal. Tragically Lt. Severino B Calderon died in an air show flying a P-51 Mustang on 17 July 1946 at the age of 25. Full Scale Photos By John Dibbs.
63" P-47 RAZORBACK 15cc/EP ARF - SEA207
Wingspan---------------63.0 in (160.0 cm).
Wing area---------------728.5 sq.in (47.0 sq.dm).
Weight-------------------9.3 - 9.9 lbs (4.2 - 4.5 kg).
Length-------------------51.8 in (131.5.0cm).
Engine-------------------0.61 cu.in----2 stroke.
Radio--------------------6 channels with 10 servos.
P-47G Thunderbolt Snafu 60 ARF (15cc Gasoline Engine)
ITEM CODE : SEA207
· Covered in genuine Oracover premium covering with decals applied and matte clear coat for a realistic warbird finish.
· Operational flaps for an improved flight envelope.
· Accurate scale outline and details.
· Fiberglass engine cowl with Dummy Engine insert and cowl flap detail.
· Fully sheeted, airfoil tail surfaces for improved flight characteristics.
· Wing Guns, Drop tanks and removable antenna for ultimate detail.
· Two-piece pug in wings for easy transport.
· Large removable top hatch for easy radio and flight battery access.
· Electric power conversion set included.
· Mechanical retracts Included.
· Detailed Scale cockpit with light weight pilot included.
· Wing mounted navigation lighting set included.
Download Instruction Manual:
Looking for Replacement Parts?
Reach out to us via email to find out what parts are available. Send us an email at email@example.com to inquire about replacement or spare parts.