- Wingspan ................................... 80.0 in (203.2 cm)
- Wing area .................................. 922.3 sq.in (59.5 sq.dm)
- Approximate flying weight .......... 8.8-10.3 lbs (4-4.67 kg)
- Length ....................................... 50 in (1270 mm)
- Recommended engine size ....... 20cc-26cc Gas or 1.20-1.504-Stroke Glow/Electric equivalent
ELECTRIC CONVERSION INCLUDED
- Radio system required 5 channels with 7 servos.
- Flying skill level intermediate/advanced.
- ITEM CODE: SEA180N
- Upgrade structures and construction to accept gas engine and electric motor
- Magnetically-secured top battery/fuel access hatch
- Airfoil-shaped wing struts with matching paint finish
- Scale landing gear with matching paint finish and Air Rubber Wheel/Tires 4.5" Diameter
- High quality balsa and balsa plywood, these make light weight construction.
- Accurate scale outline and appearance.
- Pilot, pilot seat, and instrument panel decal included to increase scale appearance
- Two-piece, plug-in wings with aluminum tube joiner to allow convenient transport/storage
- Quick connect/disconnect wing struts simplify field assembly and transport/storage
- Striking red, white and blue color scheme finished with genuine Oracover film covering.
- Adjustable EP motor box included for easy electric motor power options
- Functional flaps for enhanced flight characteristics and realism.
- Fiberglass control horns are included for cleaner installation
- Painted fiberglass cowling and wheel pants matches film covering nicely
- Ready to accept scale floats (sold separately CLICK HERE!).
- Designed for gasoline, glow or electric power.
- All necessary hardware included.
- Spinner included (2.25")
- ITEM CODE: SEA180N
Looking for Replacement Parts?
Reach out to us via email to find out what parts are available. Send us an email at email@example.com to inquire about replacement or spare parts.
Pre-Order Details for Aviat A-1C Christen Husky
- We are accepting pre-orders for the SEAGULL MODELS AVIAT A-1C CHRISTEN HUSKY 80" MODEL SEA180N. The models are scheduled to arrive by end of February 2023! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t leave factory until Summer 2023, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your SEAGULL MODELS AVIAT A-1C CHRISTEN HUSKY 80" MODEL SEA180N your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
About the Aviat A-1C Christen Husky
The full-scale Aviant Husky (formerly Christen Husky) has been one of the best-selling light aircraft designs since certification was awarded in 1987. This 80″ wingspan Seagull scale Husky model is manufactured from choice select balsa and plywood. Masterfully finished with an eye catching red, white & blue scale color scheme with genuine Oracover film covering for long-lasting durability and easy repairs. The two-piece plug-in wings feature barn-door ailerons and large flaps, for outstanding control. Easy to transport thanks to the 2 piece wing, quick connect wing struts and compact transport size. A convenient top hatch built-in makes glow or electric power an easy setup. Increase your outdoor flying adventures with the optional float set to go places most R/C aircraft seldom go….