SEAGULL MODELS CASSUTT 3M RACER
65" WINGSPAN SEA164
- SEAGULL MODELS CASSUTT 3M RACER 65in SEA164
The full size Cassutt 111M racer is a kit aircraft that has been designed and developed over the years to compete in the hugely competitive series of Formula One Class racing.All the Formula One Class aircraft use the same engine to allow for some pretty close and exciting racing and the engine used is a Continental O-200 engine 100hp. This is not a large engine but because of the size of the aircraft they can reach speeds of up to 250MPH!The wingspan of the full size is just 15 foot and the normal G range is 8 with a maximum of 12!! Seagull models like to be different so they made this stunning representation of the full size N5381 wp-signup.phped Cassutt 111M Racer aircraft and this model really does rock! Its Fast, it's Sleek, it's Aerobatic and it's a real Eye Catcher!
- Laser-cut ply & balsa wood parts
- Decal sheet included but not applied allowing modeler to apply favorite final race # and markings
- Pilot included
- For fuel or electric power
- Large top-hatch makes battery-changing easy
- Easy-flying virtues but aerobatic too
- Electric conversion set included
- Full hardware set including fuel tank, engine mount, wheels, spinner etc.
- Factory fiberglass wheel pants and cowl
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manual
- Also Available in : Sky Blue/White, Black/White, Solid Yellow, Solid White, and Uncovered
- WINGSPAN: 65 in / 165cm
- WING AREA: 1038.5 sq in / 67 dm
- FUSELAGE LENGTH: 70.8 in / 179.8cm
- APPROX FLYING WEIGHT: 12.1-13.9lbs (5.5-6.3Kg)
- Recommended Engine Size: 1.20-1.80 2-Stroke/4-stroke 26cc-60cc Gas or equivalent Electric
- Electric Motor Conversion Kit Included
- Needed To Complete
- CA GLUE, EPOXY, Hobby Knife
- 1.20-1.80 2-Stroke/4-stroke 26cc-60cc Gas, or equivalent electric motor/esc
- Fuel Line
- Radio with 4 Channels w/ 6 Digital Servos
Flying skill level: Intermediate/advanced.
Looking for Replacement Parts?
Reach out to us via email to find out what parts are available. Send us an email at email@example.com to inquire about replacement or spare parts.