De Havilland DH-60M Gipsy Moth 72" Wingspan Model
15cc Gas - SEA169N
HOT MODEL - PRE-ORDER NOW! CONTAINER HAS LEFT FACTORY
NOV 4, 2024
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the SEAGULL MODELS De HAVILLAND DH-60M Moth 72" WINGSPAN 15cc SEA169N. The models are scheduled to arrive by mid December 2023! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t leave factory until Spring 2024, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your SEAGULL MODELS De HAVILLAND DH-60M Moth 72" WINGSPAN 15cc SEA169N your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
- Approx flying weight - 9.9lbs (4.5Kg)
- Factory covered with Iron on Film
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Length - 55.9ins (142.0cm)
- Radio - 4-6 channels with up to 6 servos
- Engine required - .90 two-stroke or 120 four-stroke or 15cc Gasoline/Electric Equivalent
- Removable top hatch to assist with battery changes and provide easy access
- Electric power suggestion - 8S LiPo, 80A ESC, 90-size outrunner
- Wing area - 1357.8sq.in. (87.6dm)
- Wingspan - 72in (183cm)
What's in the Box
- Factory finished airframe using balsa/ply and iron on film
- Wing transport frames
- Full hardware package including wheels, fuel tank and engine mount
- Matching factory-painted cowl
- Electric conversion pack including adjustable motor mount
- Hand-painted pilot figures
The DH.60 Gypsy Moth (and later variants including the Tiger Moth) helped popularize flying between the wars in Britain and Seagull Models has certainly captured the elegant lines with their large ARTF version. This is the perfect biplane if you're looking for a model that creates a big impression yet has easy-flying virtues, it's equally suited to wet fuel or electric power and its just a very lovely model we know you will thoroughly enjoy admiring for its elegant looks as well as its great flying attributes!
Looking for Replacement Parts?
Reach out to us via email to find out what parts are available. Send us an email at email@example.com to inquire about replacement or spare parts.