SEAGULL MODELS NORTH AMERICAN
P-51D MUSTANG 10cc - SEA276
Seagull North American P-51D Mustang 10cc 56.3" Wingspan SEA276
The North American Aviation P-51 Mustang is an American long-range, single-seat fighter and fighter-bomber used during World War II, the Korean War and other conflicts. The Mustang was designed in 1940 and the prototype NA-73X airframe was released 102 days after the contract was signed on 9 September 1940, and first flew on 26 October. The Mustang was the main fighter of the United Nations at the start of the Korean War, up until jet fighters such as the F-86 took over which then led to the Mustang becoming a specialized fighter-bomber. Despite the arrival of jet fighters, the Mustang remained in service with some air forces until the early 1980s. After World War II and the Korean War, they converted to civilian use, especially air racing, and flown as historic warbird aircraft at airshows.
Seagull Models has now presented us with one of the most famous fighters of WWII, the Seagull Models North American P-51D Mustang for 10cc gasoline engines. This is a perfect sized model for every pilot to own! Fitted with flaps and using optional retractable landing gear it requires only 7 servos and an economical engine! This is a practical sized WWII fighter model that will give hours of enjoyment and just like all Seagull Models, it is covered with the best German Oracover iron on covering!
Flying skill level beginner/intermediate
ITEM CODE: SEA276
- Lightweight, CNC-cut balsa and ply construction.
- Evocative scale colour scheme.
- Covered in genuine matt finish Oracover film.
- Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl.
- Detailed cockpit with lightweight painted pilot figure.
- Forward fuselage hatch for easy tank and flight battery access.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
- Includes parts for fitting optional retracts (available separately).
What's in the box
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered wing set.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1 x Clear canopy moulding.
- 1 x Painted pilot figure.
- 1 x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1 x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods etc.).
- 1 x Steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1 x Fixed undercarriage set.
- 1 x Wheel well and retract mounting block pack.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to complete
- 1 x 10cc gas/glow engine or equivalent electric motor.
- 1 x 5 / 6-ch computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 7-8 x Standard-size servos.
- 1 x Propeller to suit chosen engine.
- 1 x Electric retract set (optional).
Looking for Replacement Parts?
Reach out to us via email to find out what parts are available. Send us an email at email@example.com to inquire about replacement or spare parts.