SEAGULL MODELS T-6A Texan II
B-26 MARAUDER SCHEME SEA103-US
SEAGULL T6-Texan II 75th Anniversary B-26 Marauder Edition
Derived from the Pilatus PC-9 by Raytheon, and delivered operationally to Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph in 2000, the Texan II became the primary trainer for the USAF. Known for being a reliable single engine aerobatic training aircraft with zero altitude/airspeed ejection seats for student/instructor pilot safety, the T-6A answered the call for an aircraft needed to divert hopeful pilots to different career paths such as bomber/fighter, airlift/tanker, or turboprop/helicopter tracks. Recent events have lead development into a light attack variant AT-6 Wolverine which promises shorter and more cost effective acquisition/training, in a platform purpose built for light attack, armed Intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR), and counter insurgency missions.
Thanks to LEGEND HOBBY and SEAGULL MODELS, you can now experience the next step in current USAF pilot training! This updated model has been revised for Spring 2020 with corrected TEXAN II shaped horizontal stabilizer/elevator, split flaps, battery hatch/fuel hatch, and finished in Oracover with a true to scale 75th Anniversary B-26 Marauder Heritage Scheme complete with Seagull’s renowned quality accessory pack, which includes, fuel tank, wheels, nose/main struts, scale decals and fittings. Whether you flew this plane for pilot training, or as an advanced model at your local hobby field, the scale appearance and handling will sure make this model TEXAN II stand out, and provide a unique showing at your local flying field!
- Accurate Scale Rendition Of The Full Scale T-6A Texan II
- Updated Airframe Now Includes Functional Flaps for Scale Landing Approaches
- Battery/Fuel Hatch For Easy Hiding of Switches/Changing Batteries/Refueling
- Updated/Corrected Horizontal Stabilizer/Elevator to T-6A TEXAN II Outline/Shape
- Quality Balsa and Aircraft Plywood Construction for a Strong and Light Airframe
- Includes Mechanical Tricycle Landing Gear (servos not included)
- Scale Pilot and Cockpit Details Increase Scale Fidelity
- Painted Fiberglass Engine Cowling Included
- Covered and Trimmed in Genuine Oracover
- Generous Quality Hardware Package Included
- Accurate USAF Heritage Marauder T-6A II COLOR SCHEME
*** Servos, radio gear, engines/motor/batteries , not included***
Wingspan …………………………….. 63.0 in (160 cm)
Wing area ……………………………. 648.0 sq.in (41.8 sq.dm)
Approximate flying weight ………. 9.3 lbs (4.2 kg)
Length ………………………………… 58 in (148cm)
Recommended engine size ……. .75-.91 2-Stroke / .91-1.00 4-Stroke/Electric Equivalent
Radio: 6 channels with 7 servos
Flying Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
Assembly Time Approx: 20 Hours
Looking for Replacement Parts?
Reach out to us via email to find out what parts are available. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about replacement or spare parts.