P-47D "LITTLE BUNNY" MK-11 10cc
with NACA DROOPS - SEA338
The all new P-47D "LITTLE BUNNY" MK II 8cc-10cc with NACA DROOPS is the perfect model for the entry-level pilot who doesn't want to start off with the typical boxy boring trainer. This awesome tamed "WARBIRD" will allow you to go from primary training to advanced sport maneuvers without needing to upgrade or purchase a new aircraft. Once you’ve mastered the basics with the help of a qualified flight instructor, simply remove the NACA droops and advance to sport maneuvers and take your flying skills to the next level! What is better than a WARBIRD that you can actually learn on and progress with? With all the incredible details included on this model it will keep you anticipating your next flying lesson! This P-47 trainer will make each training flight a true mission! Earn your wings with the awesome Seagull Models P-47D "Little Bunny" MK II and experience the thrill of owning and flying a WWII HEAVY METAL WARBIRD!
· Progressive design allows smooth advancement to the next level of RC flight
· Removable plastic NACA droops for extra stabilization during training.
- The Seagull P-47D MkII is not your average trainer, after your first takeoff, all doubt will be removed that this is the WARBIRD YOU WERE MEANT TO TRAIN WITH! With the NACA droops installed and low rates programmed into your transmitter this beast is a tame flyer. It easily flies big gentle patterns so you can work on your precise controls and top notch take offs and landings. We recommend that you install the optional servos for flaps to add enhanced realism when you are ready to practice flap enhanced landings!
- When you're ready to step up your training to the intermediate level; go to a 2 blade propeller and remove the NACA droops and kick up the control throws. Then the Seagull P-47D MK II becomes an intermediate/advanced Warbird. You will learn aerobatics while perfecting those spot-landing skills with the flaps. This model will get you ready for your next Warbird as you master a taildragger, flaps, and multiple advanced aerobatic maneuvers all from this incredible model!
- We recommend that to ensure your success in learning to fly, do a few things. The first is join a local r/c club and find a qualified, experienced instructor. The second is to get a computer simulator and practice every chance you get! Always practice safety and never fly alone! Pre-flight your model and double check the model for proper operation and never fly if your model is not 100% ready to fly safely! We know you will truly enjoy this P-47D and make memories to last a life time!
Flying skill level beginner/intermediate
ITEM CODE: SEA338
Looking for Replacement Parts?
Reach out to us via email to find out what parts are available. Send us an email at email@example.com to inquire about replacement or spare parts.