SEAGULL MODELS SUPER CHIPMUNK
63″ WINGSPAN ARF – SEA120
SUPER CHIPMUNK 63″ WINGSPAN ARF – SEA120
The Seagull SUPER CHIPMUNK was designed from the ground up to be easy to assemble and fly. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa and plywood, yet the laser-cut design allows the airplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you. The pushrods are pre-made to the correct lengths, the motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed and pinned for security. A generous hatch makes swapping out flight batteries or refueling convenient! This is an electric and fuel friendly model.
- Popular scale aerobatic aircraft
- Lightweight balsa and balsa plywood construction for a strong and lightweight airframe
- Scale oleo landing gear with painted covers
- Fiberglass control horns
- Eye catching colour scheme
- Two-piece wing with aluminum tube for easy transportation and storage
- Operational flaps for an expanded flight envelope
- Painted fiberglass cowling and wheelpants delivers great appearance
- Scale cockpit detail with included pilot
- Removable top hatch allows for easy access to electronic components
- Covered in genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering for a durable and attractive covering
- Complete hardware pack
- EP conversion included
Wing span 63in (160cm)
Wing area 643.3sq.in (41.5sq dm).
Weight Approx 7.9lbs (3.6kg).
Length 52.7in (133.8cm).
Engine 0.55cu.in 2-stroke, 0.72cu.in 4-stroke or 15cc-20cc Gas or equivalent electric
Radio 4 channels with 6 servos.
Flying skill level intermediate/advanced.
Looking for Replacement Parts?
Reach out to us via email to find out what parts are available. Send us an email at email@example.com to inquire about replacement or spare parts.