HIMARK Electric Retracts 22-33cc Size Nose Retract With Oleo Strut AM-08
HIMARK Electric Retracts 22-33cc Size Nose Retract With Oleo Strut – AM-08 (90 Degree Version)
These self-contained units are powered from your model’s receiver and do not require separate servos.
Note: Mains and Nose retracts sold separately.
The nose gear unit is steerable and has a slot in the sliding steering arm to prevent binding of the steering cable when retracted and comes with a wheel axle and Allen wrenches. You can cut down the length of the Oleos up to 50mm/1.96 inches from standard length.
Specifications (Subject to change or improvement without notice.)
- Current draw at Idle 12mA, Operating 500-700mA, Full Stall 1.4-1.6A
- Pulse width trigger points: Down 1.205ms, Up 1.786ms
- Operation with FM and DSM
- FM 22ms frame rate, 5V signal
- DSM 20ms frame rate, 3.3V signal
- Sequence time: @ 6.0V 4.0sec, @ 7.4V 3.5sec
- Operating voltage range: 6.0 – 8.4V
- Aircraft weight: 14 lbs – 20 lbs
- Unit weight: Nose gear approx 4.3 ounces, Strut approx 3.9 ounces
Helpful hints to ensure your gear last longer.
- Avoid actuating while model is sitting on its landing gear as this will cause the gear to strip.
- Make sure nothing is causing binding in path of landing gear, failure to do so may cause permanent damage to gear.
- Allow gear to fully cycle up or down before hitting switch. Quickly changing direction up/down/up/down in rapid succession without allowing gear to finish cycling fully up or down may cause damage to gear.
- Add removable thread locker to all set screws that hold axle/strut together.
- Best practice is to file flat spot where screws hold axles onto struts.
What would you like to know about this product?