SEAGULL MODELS CHRISTEN EAGLE .75-.91 (ARF) – SEA104
Frequently Bought Together
CHRISTEN EAGLE .75-.91 (ARF) – SEA104
Pre-Order / Reservation Details – Please read this information carefully before pre-ordering:
- We are accepting pre-orders for the SEAGULL MODELS CHRISTEN EAGLE .75-.91 (ARF) – SEA104. The models are scheduled to arrive by end of February 2023! Any changes to the ETA will be posted on this page.
- This is a high demand product, so we strongly recommend pre-ordering if you wish to receive an aircraft from this container shipment. The next shipment won’t leave factory until Summer 2023, so order now to avoid disappointment!
- In order to reserve your SEAGULL MODELS CHRISTEN EAGLE .75-.91 (ARF) – SEA104 your payment will be processed at the time your pre-order is placed.
CHRISTEN EAGLE .75-.91 ARF SEA104
The classic aerobatic bipe alternative has never been more lovingly rendered than in Seagull’s meticulously crafted, Oracovered and laser-cut masterpiece. The sinuous curves are captured perfectly with crisp elegance, even the laser-cut fuselage stringers are scalloped between bulkheads for better strength/lighter weight. Choice and selection of materials is exemplary too as is the slippery aerobatic profile of the beautifully finished balsa wings with their strong aluminium tube wing joiners, sheeted D box leading edge and painstakingly applied Oracovertrim colour scheme. Like all Seagull cowlings, this is beautifully made from light weight glass cloth, spray painted and finishedas always, with a crystal clear fuel-proof lacquer.
- Laser-cut lightweight balsa and plywood
- Mid-size bipe airframe
- Excellent combination of aerobatic performance and value
- Covered in genuine Oracover(UltraCote).
- Electric conversion kit included FREE!
Factory covered with Oracover
Flying skill level – Intermediate/Advanced
|Experience level||Intermediate / Advanced|
|Wingspan||53.93″ / 137cm|
|Wing area||922.25 sq in / 59.5 sq.dm|
|Overall length||47.44″ / 120.5cm|
|Flying weight||8.3-10 lbs / 3.8-4.5 kg|
|Power system||.91–1.25 2-stroke – 4-stroke|
|EP conversion||Optional conversion kit provided|
Needed To Complete
- .91–1.25 2- or 4-Stroke Glow Engine
- Glow Plug (Engine Specific)
- Silicone Fuel Line
- 6-Channel Radio System with 6 Digital Servos
- 2.75″ (70mm) Spinner
Flying skill level: Intermediate/advanced.
What would you like to know about this product?